Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New chapter beginning

Well I am now officially a college graduate... scary huh? Actually it doesn't quite feel different right now, because I'm kind of in waiting. I'm waiting for my certification to come back from Charleston so I can sub, but something tells me that it won't get here before school is out for the year, so I'm really not counting on any jobs till Fall. But I'm enjoying my time off. Yesterday Brew & I went to the Columbus Zoo (kind of in place of the camping trip which we may do later this summer its just we don't have the money now) but it was a lot of fun.




I have tons more pics on my Facebook if you want to go see the rest.


I'm also trying to be semi-productive on my time off, I've been working on cleaning and organizing my room (almost done) which that was wayyyyy overdue! After that my next task is to work on cleaning our dining room (aka-junk room) out, in search of the stack of savings bonds I have that have gone M.I.A.

My parents bought me a laptop which I am really hoping gets here before I leave for the beach!

Which speaking of which I'm also looking forward to heading back to the outer banks! Nicole and I are leaving June 5th, driving to Jennifer's house (a friend of ours who moved to NC after high school) to visit her for a day, then the next day are meeting up with the Dugans in Salvo where we will be for the next week! We'll be driving back the 13th. So I'm looking forward to it :)

Alrighty well I feel like I've rambled on enough, not much else is going on now! So until later...

No comments: