Monday, June 17, 2013

Brew's first Father's Day.

Yesterday was my husbands first Father's Day!  We went to church, had lunch with my family, then spent the rest of the day just lounging at home, ending the day with putting Jackson to bed and watching Failure to Launch on abc family. 

Since we are in the process of trying to save money (that is a whole other post that I will do sometime soon- from my computer rather than my phone) we decided not to do gifts for mothers/fathers day. We just did cards-- Jackson and I got daddy a card and I traced his hand in it :) 


I am so incredibly blessed to have such an awesome husband. I knew even before we got married that he would be an awesome dad but I didn't really get just how great he would be.  He loves Jackson so much and I love to see Jackson's face light up and him reach for his daddy when he comes home from work.  I fell in love with him all over again watching him become a father. 

Hope all you dads out there had an awesome day!

No comments: