Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you mama's & mama's-to-be out there!!!

I am particularly blessed to have a wonderful mom & mom-in-law, and also to still have my grandma here with us!
Us with our parents on our wedding day
Mom and me just a few days old
My mom holding my son shortly after he was born

Four Generations!  Grandma (and Grandpa in the back lol) me, Jackson, & my mom at Jackson's baptism



What makes this Mother's Day the most special is the fact I am blessed to be a mama myself!  I love my son more than words can say, and I am so so thankful for him!

The moment I became a mom-- holding my son for the first time

One of his NB pics-- can't believe how TINY he is here!

Woke up to this sweet face on my first mother's day...
My sis-in-law Amanda with my nephew Parker and Jackson & me on our first Mother's Day (and Parker's baptism!)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com