Some things I am planning on doing this coming week/weekends (and some I NEED to do...)
- Finishing up my continuing ed. class (gotta get that done to renew my teaching license that expires this June... nothing like waiting till the last minute)
- Sleeping in. At least one or two days :)
- Kid-sitting. Three days next week I'm watching two of the kids I watch in the summertime on Monday, Thursday, and Friday. It'll be good to see them again! (annnnd making a little extra cash doesn't hurt!)
- Going with my sister in law and mother in law to get my newest niece Madalaine's newborn pics done and all three girls are getting their Easter pics. Fun times :)
- Next Tuesday (the 3rd) Brew is taking the day off cause we both have doctor's appointments (with different docs--- more on those later ;)). So we plan on spending the whole day together running around :) Then probably doing my birthday dinner that evening with my family.
- Then Wednesday (the 4th) is my birthday! I'm going to spend most of the day with my friend Whitney (who now lives an hour away- boo). I haven't seen her since last summer. Insane! So we plan on going to lunch and doing some shopping :)
- Easter dinners with my family and my inlaws :)
- I also am hoping to tackle a few things on my gigantuous "Spring To-Do List".
But first? Tonight I plan on sitting on my butt and doing a whole lot of nothing! Definitely a pizza night! :)