Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Probably the last post of 2009

Well I haven't updated in a while... for those of you who don't know, I had a WONDERFUL Christmas! Just so happened that Christmas morning, my wonderful boyfriend & best friend, Brew, proposed!!! :-D

He gave me my Christmas gift this year in about a 3 foot cubed box. Inside was 8 other boxes gradually getting smaller ALL wrapped. Lol I had to unwrap them all and when I got to the last one, he got down on one knee & asked me to marry him! I was freaking out (in the good way!) I'm so unbelievably happy! It's amazing in the last 2-3 years what I've gone through but I'm thankful for every minute because it's gotten me where I am today! ♥

We haven't "officially" set the date (we're getting together w/both sets of parents this weekend to decide for sure), but right now it looks like June 26, 2010 will be our big day! I'm super excited. Not just for my wedding day but to spend the rest of my life with him! :)

<- my ring, white gold, 1/4 carat princess cut, he picked it out all by himself & its perfect! :)


<- Us later on, on Christmas Day at my aunt's house.



Well that's all for now, I hope everyone else had a great Christmas & that everyone has a Happy New Year! Here's to a great 2010!!!

No comments: