Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fall around the corner...

Well, I haven't given an update for a while, so I feel like I should...

* Brew & I are doing wonderfully. ♥ We have our moments occasionally but I know without a doubt he's the one for me. I never understood that "just knowing" feeling before. We just fit together. He's my best friend too. I'm very blessed. We have had the marriage talk, and he's keeping his thoughts on the time frame of an engagement to himself ;) But from what we've talked about we're thinking sometime in the Summer or Fall of next year for wedding bells. ;) We shall see!!! I'm just glad that he puts up with me haha. And I love his family as well, I feel like they are already MY family too. ♥

* School has started and I've started substitute teaching! I worked a day and a half last week at Lubeck and so far this week I worked a half day today and I'm scheduled for a half day tomorrow at Neale. It's been a pretty easy job so far. I get to teach & make money at it for once, but yet once the day is done, I'm done & don't have to worry about anything else. The only downside is obviously not knowing when I'll work and the like. That and being GLUED to my cell phone. I've missed a few calls because of that. It's totally automated so if I miss a call from the system it just calls someone else. So I have to make sure that it's on and with me all the time!

* Next weekend (the weekend of the 25th) Brew & I are going with Nicole & Alex to Cedar Point!!! We're actually leaving that Thursday, driving to Morgantown & staying w/Nicole that night, and then going up and staying at the park all day Friday and staying Friday night up there, and driving back Saturday. Should be lots of fun!!!



Ok well that's pretty much everything that's going on now! Until later...

No comments: