Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The week is speeding by...

I feel like it at least. I've been pretty busy, even though it is Spring Break. Here's the list of what I've gotten accomplished so far...

Need to do:
- Get my driver's license renewed (did I ever mention how much I hate the DMV?)
- Clean house and attempt to catch up on laundry <- I've started on this! - Babysit on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, for about 6 hrs/day. <- day 2 down, 1 to go! - At least get started on my class that I'm taking

Would LIKE to do if the above all gets finished:
- Hang out with my sis in law & nieces one day to work on above mentioned class and just visit w/them
- Finish my brother's wedding scrapbook. Yeah. It's been 8 months now and it's still not done.
- Clean out the third bedroom (still has some of my uncle's stuff, old unused furniture, and other random stuff)
- Spend an evening out w/Nicole since we haven't just hung out in forever.
- Clean off my front porch/yard/etc. in hopes of making it look less "white trash"-ish. haha.
- Watch some more Army Wives on Netflix. :) I'm so addicted...



And before I go- We Bit of me Wednesdays!



{one} how often do you do laundry?
Depends. Usually once a week I do at least one load, to wash Brew's work clothes. But I get behind all the time.

{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?
chocolate chip, definitely :)

{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?
Have it put directly in our savings account, and use it to put a down payment on house/land and a new car when we got enough saved.

{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?
Music/Choir, and English.

{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
No, maybe someday though!

{six} what was your high school mascot?
Parkersburg South Patriots :)

{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?
No. I get motion sick, and I'm a little claustrophobic. I'd probably die.

{eight} how often do you go dancing?
Well I'm a clogger, so not counting clogging performances- the last time was my brother's wedding. And before that was prom. So yeah, I'm not much of the type to go out dancing.

{nine} would you rather drive or fly?
Drive. I don't mind flying, but it's more of a hassle.

{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?
No, and I've only done that like once ;)

No comments: